Workshops/Festivals 2010: (FR) Rencontres internationales de l' Abbaye de Vignogoul (29 July - 8 Aug. 2010)
Exhibition, workshops and early music concerts in the Abbey of Vignogoul.
Some instruments of the Orpheon Foundation, consisting of violins, violas, cellos, violones and violas da gamba from the 16th to the 18th C., restored to original condition, will be made available also to modern players interested in getting to know the historical musical instruments : truly a unique learning opportunity.
- * Instruction for early music enthusiasts and modern instrumentalists and singers with an interest in Baroque and Renaissance music. All baroque intruments welcome !
- * Cours en Français - Unterricht auf Deutsch -Teaching in English - Español - Italiano
Concerts in the Abbey:
- * every evening : concerts by teachers ... and best confirmed students
- * the 8th august at 17:00 : final student concert
- *Alain Cahagne : harpsichord, basso continuo and singing chief
- * José Vazquez : viola da gamba, baroque violin and direction
- * Lucia Krommer : viola da gamba and baroque cello (till the 4th august)
- * Achim Schulz : singing, voacl ensemble and body trining for intrumentalists and singers (till the 4th august)
- * Philippe Suzanne : traverso
- * Patricia Gonzalez : singing
- * Alain Cahagne and José Vazquez