Workshops/Festivals 2010: (US) Amherst Early Music Festival (July 11-18; 18-25, 2010)
Connecticut College, New London, CT
Join us for one or two weeks of music-making with our acclaimed international faculty as we explore the musical legacy of France. Hold the dates, and plan to join us!
Festival Theme - France: Source of European Music
The Amherst Early Music Festival at New London combines our acclaimed workshop program with the beautiful Connecticut College campus, situated on a hillside overlooking the Long Island Sound. We offer two week-long programs of classes in Medieval, Renaissance, and Baroque music and dance at all levels. Join us for either week or both. The Workshop Program is our largest, open to all, no audition required. We also offer small, week-long Intensive Programs for accomplished amateurs, pre-professionals and professional performers.
Visit the Amherst Early Music Festival website for more information.
More articles in category Workshops/Festivals 2010
- (FR) Agrémens 2010 / Histoires D'A ... -- Concert/Workshop (2010 Nov. 12-14) (by Admin on Oct 10, 2010)
- (US) 4X4 Baroque Festival (26-30 August 2010) (by Admin on Aug 02, 2010)
- (FR) Rencontres internationales de l' Abbaye de Vignogoul (29 July - 8 Aug. 2010) (by Admin on Jul 02, 2010)
- (IT) International Workshop on Diagnostics and Preservation of the Musical Instruments (May 20-21, 2010) -- CLOSED (by Admin on Jun 26, 2010)
- (US) Early Music Pub Crawl: San Francisco Classical Voice (SFCV) Blogs the Berkeley Festival (by Admin on Jun 19, 2010)