Books/Manuscript: (IT) LIM Antiqua "Antiquarian Booksellers, Autographs, Manuscripts, Music Books"
For those of you interested in acquiring early music manuscripts, books, or collecting autographs, you may be interested in visiting the LIM Antiqua website.
Here are some background notes regarding LIM Antiqua: …
“Lim Antiqua, established in 1989, selects, studies and offers autographs, manuscripts and music. The items are classified in three departments: autographs, music and books. The department Autographs contains autographs and documents from XVI to XX century by musicians, poets, writers, kings and emperors, politicians, artists and scientistsfrom Italy, Europe and other continents. The department Rare Music and Printed Music contains manuscript and printed music: sheet music and scores, chamber music, opera and full scores. First and rare editions in leather binding, illustrated editions and collections of famous musicians. The department Books contains books on music. Biographies of composers, conductors, musicians and singers; librettos in first and rare editions. Every selected autograph is offered with a description and image. New collections are published also on paper catalogues. We send them free to our customers (collectors, libraries and archives). …”
Visit the LIM Antiqua website for more information.
More articles in category Books/Manuscript
- (UK) Oxford Press "English Historical Review" October 2016 Issue (by admin on Dec 08, 2016)
- (DE) Carus Editions "St. John Passion - Heinrich Schütz" (by admin on Dec 06, 2016)
- (UK) The Telegraph Article: "Sotheby's clashes with expert over Beethoven manuscript that fails to sell after public row over authenticity" (by Lydia Willgress, 29 Nov 2016) (by admin on Nov 30, 2016)
- (UK) The Guardian: "Thomas Becket's personal book of psalms 'found in Cambridge library' " (by Alison Flood, 01 Oct 2016) (by admin on Oct 02, 2016)
- (IT) Libreria Musicale Italiana: "Call for Proposal" (by admin on Sep 28, 2016)