Discography: (SE) eClassical Newsletter (25 may 2012)
(From the latest eClassical newsletter)
“We are happy to be able to report a break-through in our negotiations with different labels, enabling us to provide you with more high-resolution content from labels already here, as well as from a number of labels new to eClassical.
Starting today, we will be offering you a large amount of these releases in 24 bits, mostly in 96 kHz. We now have access to a further couple of hundred albums in high resolution. A smaller number of these have already been available in CD quality, but the majority is new albums to eClassical.”
Click here for our 24 bit releases promotion page where you will find some early music titles that could be of interest to you.
More articles in category Discography
- (SE) BIS Records: "Müthel – The Five Keyboard Concertos" (CD Release Date: 30 March 2015) (by admin on Mar 14, 2015)
- (US) Harmonia Early Music: "English Songs Of Sinners And Saints" (by admin on Mar 09, 2015)
- (US) Boston Early Music Festival CD release: "Agostino Steffani’s Niobe, Regina di Tebe" (by admin on Mar 08, 2015)
- (SE) BIS Records - New Release: "Mozart – Piano Concertos Nos 15 & 16" (by admin on Feb 15, 2015)
- (US) Harmonia Early Music: "John Ward Fantasies And Verse Anthems" (By Janelle Davis) (by admin on Jan 10, 2015)