Discography: (SE) eClassical Newsletter (25 may 2012)
(From the latest eClassical newsletter)
“We are happy to be able to report a break-through in our negotiations with different labels, enabling us to provide you with more high-resolution content from labels already here, as well as from a number of labels new to eClassical.
Starting today, we will be offering you a large amount of these releases in 24 bits, mostly in 96 kHz. We now have access to a further couple of hundred albums in high resolution. A smaller number of these have already been available in CD quality, but the majority is new albums to eClassical.”
Click here for our 24 bit releases promotion page where you will find some early music titles that could be of interest to you.
More articles in category Discography
- (US) Billboard Article: "PIAS Acquires Classical Specialist Label Harmonia Mundi" (By Richard Smirke, 28 Sep 2015) (by admin on Oct 01, 2015)
- (SE) BIS Records CD Release: "Bach - Organ Works" (Aug 2015) (by admin on Aug 15, 2015)
- (UK) Hyperion CD Release: Loyset Compère (c1445-1518) "Magnificat, motets & chansons" by The Orlando Consort (August 2015) (by admin on Aug 15, 2015)
- (US) Harmonia Early Music: "Smell the Roses" by Elizabeth Clark (20 Jun 2015) (by admin on Aug 01, 2015)
- (US) Harmonia Early Music Podcast: "Plectrums, Pizzicato, And Plucks" by Janelle Davis Posted (20 Jul 2015) (by admin on Jul 29, 2015)