Discography: (SE) eClassical Newsletter (25 may 2012)
(From the latest eClassical newsletter)
“We are happy to be able to report a break-through in our negotiations with different labels, enabling us to provide you with more high-resolution content from labels already here, as well as from a number of labels new to eClassical.
Starting today, we will be offering you a large amount of these releases in 24 bits, mostly in 96 kHz. We now have access to a further couple of hundred albums in high resolution. A smaller number of these have already been available in CD quality, but the majority is new albums to eClassical.”
Click here for our 24 bit releases promotion page where you will find some early music titles that could be of interest to you.
More articles in category Discography
- (UK) Gramophone Classical Music Awards 2016 (by admin on Sep 18, 2016)
- (SE) eClassical "Haydn: The Complete Early Divertimenti" (by admin on Sep 13, 2016)
- (US) BuzzFeed Article: How Music Lists are Made Up (for you) (by Reggie Ugwu, 12 July 2016) (by admin on Jul 28, 2016)
- (ES) Glossa Muisc CD Release: "Francisco José de Castro - Trio sonatas op. 1 (Bologna, 1695)" (June 2016) (by admin on Jun 10, 2016)
- (DE) TYXart Record Company New CD Release: "Cantata per Flauto" (Tabea Debus & Ensemble) (20 May 2016) (by admin on Jun 05, 2016)