Discography: (SE) eClassical Newsletter (25 may 2012)
(From the latest eClassical newsletter)
“We are happy to be able to report a break-through in our negotiations with different labels, enabling us to provide you with more high-resolution content from labels already here, as well as from a number of labels new to eClassical.
Starting today, we will be offering you a large amount of these releases in 24 bits, mostly in 96 kHz. We now have access to a further couple of hundred albums in high resolution. A smaller number of these have already been available in CD quality, but the majority is new albums to eClassical.”
Click here for our 24 bit releases promotion page where you will find some early music titles that could be of interest to you.
More articles in category Discography
- (CA) Analekta CD Release: "Luc Beauséjour: Baroque Session on Piano" (Feb 2016) (by admin on Feb 10, 2016)
- (US) Harmonia Early Music: "Cantigas de Santa Maria" (by Janelle Davis, 29 Jan 2016) (by admin on Feb 03, 2016)
- (ES) Glossa Music CD Release: "Marais 1689 - Pièces à une et à deux violes et basse continue" (Jan 2016) (by admin on Feb 02, 2016)
- (US) Los Angeles Times Article: "Spotify hit with second songwriter lawsuit in two weeks" (by Ryan Faughnder, 08 Jan 2016) (by admin on Jan 13, 2016)
- (US) New York Times Article: "Discogs Turns Record Collectors’ Obsessions Into Big Business" (by Ben Sisariodec, 29 Dec 2015) (by admin on Jan 01, 2016)