Workshops/Festivals 2012: (UK) Brighton Early Music Festival (BREMF) (26 Oct-11 Nov 2012)
Brighton Early Music Festival (BREMF) is the second largest early music festival in the UK, with a large and enthusiastic following of over 6000.“The Festival takes place in late October and early November and is well known for its lively and inspired programming, with events exploring different art forms and performance formats. Concerts take place in a variety of venues in Brighton and Hove, and are often broadcast on BBC Radio 3.
Throughout the year, BREMF contributes to the vibrant arts scene in Brighton and Hove through its programme of workshops, choirs and schools projects.
Each year the Festival takes performances into schools, reaching in excess of 1200 children.
The Festival celebrates its 10th birthday in 2012 and explores the theme of "Celebration" in all its spectacular and imaginative glory.”
This year’s artists include those of The Tallis Scholars, the Orlando Consort, and BREMF’s own production of the extravagant 1589 Florentine Intermedi.
Visit the Brighton Early Music Festival (BREMF) for more information of its concert listing as well as ticket availability. Book your tickets early!
More articles in category Workshops/Festivals 2012
- (SE) Stockholm Early Music Festival (SEMF) Christmas Edition 2012 (24 Nov 2012) (by Admin on Nov 12, 2012)
- (DE) Festival Alte Musik Knechtsteden 2012 Photo Slideshows (by Admin on Nov 06, 2012)
- (CA) Tafelmusik Baroque Orchestra and Chamber Choir Masterclass With Gottfried Von Der Goltz (10 Nov 2012) (by Admin on Nov 02, 2012)
- (IT) Refresher Teaching Workshop – Italian Songs of Oral Tradition and Intercultural Teaching (24-25 Oct 2012) (by Admin on Oct 06, 2012)
- (UK) Shakespeare Film Festival (7-21 Oct 2012) (by Admin on Oct 04, 2012)