News 2011: (UK) Early Music Performer: Call for article submissions
(News item posted on the “Society for Seventeenth Century Music (SSCM)” list in October 2011 -- ed.)
Call for article submissions: Early Music Performer, the journal of the National Early Music Association (UK)
The bi-annual journal Early Music Performer is a valued publication in the field of performance practice research edited by Dr Andrew Woolley. With contributions by leading performers and scholars, reports, news items, and reviews, it appeals to a broad spectrum of early music lovers, students, musicians and academics with interests in the performance practice of any period and early music.
In the latest issue (no. 28) are articles by:
- Michael Talbot on newly-discovered violin sonatas by Vivaldi
- Anthony Rowland-Jones on the recorder in Western Europe before Lully
For more information about Early Music Performer and the National Early Music Association (UK) visit the NEMA website.
More articles in category News 2011
- (US) Harmonia Early Music: "Dancing In The Court Of The Sun King" By Laura Osterlund (18 December 2011) (by Admin on Jan 09, 2012)
- (UK) Handel House - Looking Back on 2011 (by Admin on Jan 01, 2012)
- (BE) Capilla Flamenca Newsletter (19 Dec 2011) (by Admin on Dec 30, 2011)
- (US) Harmonia Early Music: "Seasonal Settings And Angelic Appearances" By Laura Osterlund (19 December 2011) (by Admin on Dec 30, 2011)
- (CA) Arion Orchestre Baroque Wishes of Christmas (by Admin on Dec 24, 2011)