Competitions 2012: (UK) The English Concert Master Class 2012
Between Monday 25 and Friday 29 June four aspiring harpsichordists will work with The English Concert, their artistic director Harry Bicket and two solo singers in directing a range of Baroque repertoire, culminating in a public concert in which all student participants direct The English Concert. …”
Visit The English Concert Master Class webpage for more information and of specific closing dates.
Also, The English Concert reports of its “The Big Give Christmas Challenge” which raised £82,000.
“Inspired and encouraged by our success in 2010, we entered the 2011 Challenge to raise funds in support of our 2012 residency at the Foundling Museum, and have succeeded with the help of our generous and intrepid supporters in raising £82,000.”
Visit The English Concert website for more information.
More articles in category Competitions 2012
- (US) Parkening International Guitar Competition Names 2012 Winners (by Admin on Jun 08, 2012)
- (BE) Musica Impulse Centre for Music: International Young Artist's Presentation (IYAP) SELECTED PROMISING ENSEMBLES 2012 (by Admin on May 22, 2012)
- (UK) The Tallis Scholars Premier Winning Compositions From the NCEM Composers Award 2012 (18 may 2012) (RE-POSTED) (by Admin on May 21, 2012)
- (US) Fifteen Competitors Selected for 2012 Parkening International Guitar Competition (by Admin on Mar 24, 2012)
- (FR) International Voice Competition at Froville (19-23 sep 2012) (Application Deadline: 22 jun 2012) (by Admin on Mar 23, 2012)
Choose the “News Categories”
to filter your news items by
categories. There are presently more than 2000 news
articles that have
appeared on the site.
"Web Links" are searched on the "Web Links" page of the site where you will find a search window dedicated to the more than 2700 Early Music weblinks.
Visit our “Calendar” page to view events sorted by regions and categories.
“Website font size” If you find the font too small, press the“ Control “ key down (Ctrl) and tap the “ +“ key till you find the font size more readable. Pressing the Ctrl key and tapping the“ - “ key will reduce the font size. To return to the default font size press the Control key down (Ctrl) and tap the“0” (zero) key. This should work for any modern browser such as Firefox; IE; Safari; etc.------------------------------
To activate your newsfeed, click on the newsfeed icon next to your browser's URL window (if the newsfeed icon is missing choose this link: EarlyMusicNews Feed and choose your setting for the feed. You will then be able to see any news additions to the site in your "Bookmarks" or "Favourites" toolbar without even visiting the site. If you find a particular item of interest, choose that item and you will be taken to the http://www.EarlyMusicNews.org site to read that particular article. Feeds for specific news categories are also available on the “News Categories” page. (ed.)