Competitions 2012: (US) Historical Keyboard Society: Jurow International Harpsichord Competition (21-25 Mar 2012)
Location: University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music
“The Jurow Competition semi-final round will feature 16 contestants performing solo works by Byrd and Bach, a movement from James Dorsa's Jupiter's Moons, and accompanying violinist Martie Perry on the Sonata in D minor by Elisabeth Jacquet de La Guerre. The selected semi-finalists are: Leon Schelhase, Nadja Lesaulnier, Lark Powers, Assaf Sommer, Mo-ah Kim, Chiaki Omura, Mark Edwards, Jia Lim, Tami Morse, Ricardo Magnus, Elisabetta Ferri, Shin Hwang, Jovana Bojovic, Jacob Street, Elena Zamolodchikova, & Faythe Vollrath.
Visit the Jurow International Harpsichord Competition for more information.
More articles in category Competitions 2012
- (US) Parkening International Guitar Competition Names 2012 Winners (by Admin on Jun 08, 2012)
- (BE) Musica Impulse Centre for Music: International Young Artist's Presentation (IYAP) SELECTED PROMISING ENSEMBLES 2012 (by Admin on May 22, 2012)
- (UK) The Tallis Scholars Premier Winning Compositions From the NCEM Composers Award 2012 (18 may 2012) (RE-POSTED) (by Admin on May 21, 2012)
- (US) Fifteen Competitors Selected for 2012 Parkening International Guitar Competition (by Admin on Mar 24, 2012)
- (FR) International Voice Competition at Froville (19-23 sep 2012) (Application Deadline: 22 jun 2012) (by Admin on Mar 23, 2012)