Early Music Concerts 2011-2012: (US) Music of the Baroque Fundraiser: "A Musical Feast" (1 jun 2012)
Location: The Fairmont Chicago, 200 North Columbus Drive, Chicago IL, US
"A Musical Feast" Gala Benefit and Raffle offers a dazzling menu of unique items
“Did you know . . .
that Music of the Baroque's season continues after our concerts end? On June 1, we're hosting "A Musical Feast" at the Fairmont Chicago, an elegant black-tie affair that provides significant support for our programming and educational outreach activities. …
Take a chance on the raffle!
For as little as $50, the possibilities are great. Win vacations to Mexico, Toronto, Seattle, and Aspen. Wend your way through scores of the city's top restaurants, or turn your house into a musical salon with a catered dinner party and a lecture by WFMT's Carl Grapentine. Cheer on Chicago's sports teams from luxury seats all year long—and much more! Winners will be drawn at the Gala on June 1, but you don't have to be present to win.
Whether or not you win . . .
Your contribution helps Music of the Baroque continue to offer top-notch concerts and help high school musicians achieve their dreams. …”
Visit the Music of the Baroque Fundraiser: "A Musical Feast" web page for more details of the group, prizes and benefits of support.
More articles in category Early Music Concerts 2011-2012
- (UK) The Dolmetsch Historical Dance Summer School 2012: Regency Dance (8 aug 2012) (by Admin on Jul 31, 2012)
- (UK) Wigmore Hall Concert: Sergei Istomin cello; Viviana Sofronitsky fortepiano (22 jul 2012) (by Admin on Jul 15, 2012)
- (UK) Wigmore Series Concert: Les Talens Lyriques (5 jul 2012) (by Admin on Jul 03, 2012)
- (UK) Cambridge Early Music Concert: "Bach's Library" (by Admin on Jun 24, 2012)
- (FR) Jean Cassignol (alto recorder / flute a bec alto) - Paganini Caprices 9 and 24 (live) (by Admin on Jun 24, 2012)