"The Atelier von Nagel was founded in 1963 by Reinhard von Nagel as a cabinetmaking shop in Paris' Latin Quarter.
Since 1970, Reinhard von Nagel and his fellow artisans have concentrated on the construction of musical instruments, and particularly the recreation of historic harpsichords. In 1970, the Atelier moved to the site of the former Madeleine de Traisnel Priory on the Faubourg Saint Antoine in Paris. ... " See website for more information. (ed.)
Category: Builders/Restorers/Suppliers / Keyboard Instruments
Added on: Mar 10, 2008 | Hits: 1012