Workshops (misc.): 2007 Early Keyboard Music Cycle (Buenos Aires – Argentina)
This is our sixth consecutive year that we are offering an international concert Cycle focused on early keyboard instruments such as the harpsichord, the spinet, the virginal, the muselaar, the fortepiano, and the historic organ.
For the 2007 Cycle, we have not yet the support to incloude of master classes, talks with musical examples and commented concerts, with the pourpose of better divulging the art of playing on period instruments. By now, we have just programmed some concerts scheduled already last year for this one, and will be anounced when confirmated. We are searching for people to join the team and colaborate with the management of the Cycle.
Sugested by many of the people who attended the formers editions, the Cycle will be supported by a $20 Contribution Bonus (argentine pesos = USD 7) for concerts. Like last year, we added the chance to support the Cycle as Benefactor or Protector, giving them admision free for two people to all events and the mention of them in printed programs, and an enhanced mention or advertisement for Sponsors. ... (more)
You are all invited to contact, join us and colaborate to mantain this cultural resource we have installed in our loved city..
Leopoldo Pérez Robledo (Artistic Director)
For furter information, please contact:
Leopoldo Pérez Robledo: firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit my Web Site
More articles in category Workshops (misc.)
- Greenwich International Early Music Festival & Exhibition 2007 (by Admin on Aug 21, 2007)
- Leicester Early Music Festival (Reviewed) (by Admin on Aug 21, 2007)
- Early Music Festival & Exhibition (Urbino, Italy) sponsored by FIMA (by Admin on Jun 11, 2007)
- The Western Early Keyboard Association (WEKA) Workshop June 2nd (by Admin on Apr 28, 2007)
- GÖTEBORG INTERNATIONAL ORGAN ACADEMY 2007 (by Admin on Mar 29, 2007)