News 2010: (US) Early Music America Announces Annual Awards (1 June 2010)
(SEATTLE, WA) Early Music America, the national service organization for the field of early music, announces the winners of its 2010 awards recognizing outstanding accomplishments in early music.
These awards will be presented at the EMA Annual Meeting and Awards Ceremony at the Berkeley Festival on June 11, 2010 at 4:30 p.m. in the Ballroom of the Berkeley City Club, 2315 Durant Ave., Berkeley, CA.
Visit the Early Music America (EMA) website for information on the recipients of the awards.
More articles in category News 2010
- (UK) Lost Vivaldi concerto found in the National Archives of Scotland (by Admin on Nov 16, 2010)
- (US) Witchcraft and Madness in Restoration England (by Admin on Nov 12, 2010)
- (IT) Inês d'Avena/Giulia Giovani: Winners of the 2nd Edition of the "Concorso Internazionale Principe Francesco Maria Ruspoli" (2010 Oct. 2-3) (by Admin on Oct 11, 2010)
- (US) The Face of Bach (Teri Noel Towe) (by Admin on Jun 30, 2010)
- (SE) Musikmuseet (Stockholm Music Museum) and the "Clavichord" application software (HansErik Svensson & Karl Dickson authors) (by Admin on Jun 30, 2010)