Workshops/Festivals 2013: (BE) Leuven Fringe Festival III (16-17 Nov 2013)
Location: M - Museum Leuven, Vanderkelenstraat 28, 3000 Leuven
In 2013 Capilla Flamenca organises the third "Leuven Fringe Festival".
This year the festival will take place on Saturday 16 and Sunday 17 November in the "fringes" of the exhibition Michiel Coxcie, the Flemish Rafaël, curated from 31 October 2013 until 23 February 2014 in Museum M, Leuven.
Sunday 17/11: Concerts by amateur ensembles and choirs, museum M Leuven
The Festival aims to bring amateurs, pre-professionals, semi-professionals and professionals in polyphonic music together. One of Capilla Flamenca's Mission Statements is to pass on the ensemble's knowledge of the Franco-Flemish repertoire, acquired through meticulous study over the past years, to the next generation of lovers of this music.
For more information: www.capilla.be | www.mleuven.be
More articles in category Workshops/Festivals 2013
- (UK) Royal Greenwich International Early Music Festival and Exhibition 2013 (7-9 Nov 2013) (by admin on Nov 04, 2013)
- (AU) Earthly Delights Historic Dance Academy: "Dancing With the Masters" (23 Nov 2013 -- 08 Feb 2014) (by admin on Nov 04, 2013)
- (UK) Handel House: "The Italian Connection Recorder Workshop" (9 Nov 2013) (by admin on Nov 03, 2013)
- (US) NEW YORK EARLY MUSIC CELEBRATION 2013: Pro Musica Polonica (4-20 Oct 2013) (by admin on Sep 08, 2013)
- (FR) Ensemble Sagittarius-Michel Laplénie (Director) Voice Workshop (20-26 July 2013) (by admin on Jul 05, 2013)