Visit the Grigorian.com site for more information and availability of these titles.
Discography: (CA) Grigorian.com June Newsletter: Early June New Releases!
Early June New Releases!The start of June brings with it some great new releases from a wide variety of labels. Two releases of note come on the Glossa label; A release of Vivaldi arias by Robert Invernizzi, and Paolo Pandolfo playing gamba works of De Machy. Also on Glossa is a new recording of Montevrdi's Il Ritorno D'Ulisse in Patria. On the Coro label, there is a new collaboration between The Sixteen and the Hilliard Ensemble of Manuscripts from the British Library, and is not to be missed! Keeping in the theme of choral music, there is a new release on the Phaia label of Tudor Church Music, and on the Signum Label of a new work; Patrick Hawes' Lazarus Requiem. Two early music releases of note are on the Alpha label, Works by Carissimi, Mazzocchi, and Rossi, and on the Christophorus label, Baroque Suites for Guitar. …”
More articles in category Discography
- (NL) Brilliant Classics (Record Lable): "C.P.E. Bach: Keyboard Symphonies" (by admin on Jul 30, 2014)
- (US) Harmonia Early Music: Call Me Cate (by admin on Jul 21, 2014)
- (US) Harmonia Early Music: Barqouevolution (by admin on Jun 07, 2014)
- (BE) Outhere Music: Highlights of 2013! (by admin on Jan 12, 2014)
- (BE) Scherzi Musicali CD Release: "How pleasant 'tis to Love!" (Henry Purcell) (by admin on Nov 05, 2013)