Early Music Concerts 2012-2013: (CA) Toronto Consort "Annual Fundraising Event" (15 May 2013)
Location: Enoch Turner Schoolhouse 106 Trinity St. (King & Parliament Sts), Toronto, ON, CA
A reminder to our readers in the region of Toronto Canada, the Toronto Consort will be holding its annual fundraiser on 15 May 2015.
" Join us in celebration of our 40th Anniversary at our Annual Fundraising Event on Wednesday, May 15 from 7 to 10 PM at the historic Enoch Turner Schoolhouse.
The evening includes musical performances by the Consort, a complimentary wine bar, delectable appetizers, a wine tasting, and displays of Consort memorabilia from the past four decades.
Support the Toronto Consort with your bids on our Silent Auction items, which include entertainment offerings, books, art, jewellery, and much more. ..."
Visit the Toronto Consort website for more information of the fundraiser as well as their upcoming concert performances.
More articles in category Early Music Concerts 2012-2013
- (FR) Harmonia Musicae Concerts: "An Italian Mass at Counter-Reformation Times" (4-6 Jul 2013) (by harmoniamusicae on Jun 08, 2013)
- (US) Bach Society Houston: "Chamber Music: Virtuoso violin music from the Dresden Court" (26 May 2013) (by admin on May 19, 2013)
- (UK) The Sixteen Concerts: "The Choral Pilgrimage 2013" (by admin on May 17, 2013)
- (FR) Akadêmia, Direction Françoise Lasserre Concerts: "Gloria - Vivaldi" (29-31 May 2013) (by admin on May 14, 2013)
- (FR) Syntagma Early Music Ensemble Concert-Conferences: "Missa Sine Nomine" and Songs by Cornago (16, 17, 19 May 2013) (by admin on May 12, 2013)