Conferences 2011: (US) Chalice Consort Early Music Conference (CCEMC) (2011 April 30)
There are hundreds of masses, motets, chants, and other such works surviving in Renaissance and Baroque choral manuscripts that have never been transcribed into modern notation. Chalice Consort is interested in helping the public rediscover some of these works written between 1400 to 1750.
Visit the Chalice Consort website for more information.
More articles in category Conferences 2011
- (IE) Women and the 19th-Century Lied (9-10 Dec. 2011) (by Admin on Dec 06, 2011)
- (US) AMS San Francisco 2011: Awards Presented at the San Francisco Annual Meeting (12 nov 2011) (by Admin on Nov 22, 2011)
- (AT) Musicological Congress: “Fugacity of future? Striking a balance and opening up new perspectives of Baroque Music” (16-18 Dec 2011) (by Admin on Nov 15, 2011)
- (US) American Musicological Society (AMS) Conference: San Francisco 10-13 November 2011 (by Admin on Oct 19, 2011)
- (US) The Gothic Revolution: Music in Western Europe, 1100-1300 (Princeton University Conference) (4-6 Nov 2011) (by Admin on Sep 27, 2011)