Competitions 2012: (DE) XVIII Bach Competition Leipzig (4-14 jul 2012)
The Competition is open for instrumentalists and singers between the ages of 16 and 33. It expects participants to be of a very high standard. They should have a confident stage manner and be experienced at performing the historical style required in the Competition programme. Rehearsal for the Competition programme should always take place using editions based on the original manuscript.In 2012, the XVIII. Bach Competition Leipzig takes place from July 04–14 with the subjects organ, voice and violoncello/baroque violoncello. You can download the COMPETITION RULES and the APPLICATION FORM here.
Visit the XVIII Bach Competition Leipzig website for more information.
More articles in category Competitions 2012
- (US) Parkening International Guitar Competition Names 2012 Winners (by Admin on Jun 08, 2012)
- (BE) Musica Impulse Centre for Music: International Young Artist's Presentation (IYAP) SELECTED PROMISING ENSEMBLES 2012 (by Admin on May 22, 2012)
- (UK) The Tallis Scholars Premier Winning Compositions From the NCEM Composers Award 2012 (18 may 2012) (RE-POSTED) (by Admin on May 21, 2012)
- (US) Fifteen Competitors Selected for 2012 Parkening International Guitar Competition (by Admin on Mar 24, 2012)
- (FR) International Voice Competition at Froville (19-23 sep 2012) (Application Deadline: 22 jun 2012) (by Admin on Mar 23, 2012)