Workshops/Festivals 2013: (FR) 2013 : 20th Ambronay European Baroque Academy
Monteverdi's Orfeo under the musical and pedagogical direction of Leonardo García Alarcón.
For its 20th production, the Ambronay European Baroque Academy returns to the origins of opera, to the foundations of this baroque repertoire which it has championed passionately since its inception...
... 7 soloists, 15 chorists, 4 dancers and 30 instrumentalists will be selected all over Europe to participate in this project.
A training period for singers will take place from April 25th to May 6th, 2013. Rehearsals will take place from September 8th till October 2d in Bourg-en-Bresse with teachers specialized in the music of Monteverdi. An European tour will follow from October 3d to October 22d 2013."
Visit the Ambronay European Baroque Academy web pages for more information.
More articles in category Workshops/Festivals 2013
- (UK) Royal Greenwich International Early Music Festival and Exhibition 2013 (7-9 Nov 2013) (by admin on Nov 04, 2013)
- (AU) Earthly Delights Historic Dance Academy: "Dancing With the Masters" (23 Nov 2013 -- 08 Feb 2014) (by admin on Nov 04, 2013)
- (UK) Handel House: "The Italian Connection Recorder Workshop" (9 Nov 2013) (by admin on Nov 03, 2013)
- (BE) Leuven Fringe Festival III (16-17 Nov 2013) (by admin on Nov 03, 2013)
- (US) NEW YORK EARLY MUSIC CELEBRATION 2013: Pro Musica Polonica (4-20 Oct 2013) (by admin on Sep 08, 2013)