Interviews: (FR) Satirino Classical Music Agency: "Kenneth Weiss on France Inter"
“The harpsichordist Kenneth Weiss's appearances on the popular French radio station 'France Inter' on Saturday 22 & Saturday 29 October from 4 to 5 pm in the 'C'est du classique mais c'est pas grave' programme ('It's classical music but don't worry') presented by Sylvie Chapelle under the title 'Le clavecin, ça me crispe' ('The harpsichord makes me tense') can be heard on the radio's website via the links below.”http://www.franceinter.fr/emission-c-est-du-classique-mais-c-est-pas-grave-le-clavecin-ca-me-crispe-premiere-partie until 21st November, and http://www.franceinter.fr/emission-c-est-du-classique-mais-c-est-pas-grave-le-clavecin-ca-me-crispe-deuxieme-partie until 28th November.
More articles in category Interviews
- (UK) London Festival of Baroque Music Iterviews Masaaki Suzuki (Bach Collegium Japan) (by admin on May 16, 2015)
- (US) Harmonia Early Music: "Hamelin 1284: An Interview With Norbert Rodenkirchen" (4 May 2015) (by admin on May 15, 2015)
- (US) Harmonia Early Music Interview: "Out Of The Glass Case: A Conversation With Anne Azéma" (Angela Mariani, 8 Oct 2012) (by Admin on Nov 12, 2012)
- (FR) Printemps des Arts Nantes -- Videos and Concert Listings (19-27 june) (by Admin on Jun 24, 2012)
- (US) Harmonia Early Music Interview: A Spotlight On William Christie By Laura Osterlund Posted April 29, 2012 (by Admin on May 24, 2012)