News 2012: (IT) Studying in Venice at the Vittore Branca Center
(From a recent Fondazione Giorgio Cini email)
“The Vittore Branca International Center for the Study of Italian Culture is is a new international resource for humanities studies open - with no age limits - to scholars, writers and artists interested in pursuing a research project focused on Italian (especially Venetian) culture, with an interdisciplinary approach, in one of the following disciplines: visual arts, history, literature, music, drama….
Click here to send an admission request for residency at the Vittore Branca Center” Also visit the Fondazione Giorgio Cini webpages for more information.
More articles in category News 2012
- (US) Unquiet Thoughts: "Saturday quotes 2.26 Dowland’s training Part 5" (by Admin on Nov 18, 2012)
- (US) Unquiet Thoughts: "Saturday quotes 2.25 Dowland’s training part 4" (by Admin on Nov 11, 2012)
- (FR) Musicologie -- November 2012 Bulletin (by Admin on Nov 02, 2012)
- (US) Unquiet Thoughts Blog: "Saturday morning quotes 2.19: Back on track" (29 Sep 2012) (by Admin on Sep 30, 2012)
- (US) Unquiet Thoughts -- Saturday Morning Quotes 2.13: "Improvisation" (by Admin on Aug 22, 2012)