News 2014: (UK) Milk Music: Samsung launches free music streaming service
(Strictly speaking, not really of early music, but of good information -- EMN.org Editor)
"The world's biggest smartphone maker, Samsung, has launched a free music streaming service called Milk Music.
The service, currently only available on its Galaxy range of smartphones in the US, includes over 200 radio stations and 13 million songs. ...
... The firm has previously ventured into music streaming with a service called Music Hub, which was launched in 2012.
However, that was shut down recently."
Visit the BBC News Technology webpages to read the full article.
More articles in category News 2014
- (DE) EarlyDance.org ~ Workshops, Events and Lessons (by admin on Oct 11, 2014)
- (US) The New York Times article: "More Paris Institutions Turn to Crowd-Funding" By Doreen Carvajal (07 Oct 2014) (by admin on Oct 09, 2014)
- (UK) The Telegraph Article: "Why watching classical music through Google Glass is a waste of time" (By Ivan Hewett 13 Aug 2014) (by admin on Aug 18, 2014)
- (UK) Summer with Shakespeare Family fun in Stratford-upon-Avon until 31 August (by admin on Aug 18, 2014)
- (UK) From Lufthansa to London Festival of Baroque Music (by admin on Aug 01, 2014)