Books/Manuscript: (UK) Dance Books: New publications
You will find “two new publications for you this month: a reprint of Cyril Beaumont's 'The Ballet called Swan Lake', a classic work on the world's most popular ballet, which should be read by all dancers, producers, musicians, historians and audiences; and a reprint of the 1924 English translation of Angelo Constantini's biography of Tiberio Fiorilli, an early commedia dell'arte player who is credited with creating the character Scaramouch. The 1924 edition of this beautiful book is exceptionally scarce, having been printed in an ediiton of only 390 copies.”You will find ordering facilities for these and other new titles at the Dance Books website.
More articles in category Books/Manuscript
- (IT) Libreria Musicale Italiana (by admin on Apr 10, 2015)
- (FR) Pablo de Sarasate : Zigeunerweisen - Gipys airs - Airs bohemiens op. 20 - for treble (alto) recorder in F (by admin on Apr 05, 2015)
- (IT) Libreria Musicale Italiana: Books, Periodicals etc. in .pdf format (by admin on Mar 01, 2015)
- (AU) Pickering & Chatto Publishers Book Release: "The Memoirs of Charlotte Papendiek (1765-1840)" (Michael Kassler, general editor) (by admin on Mar 01, 2015)
- (IT) Libreria Musicale Italiana (LIM): "Il Farinelli Ritrovato" (by admin on Jan 10, 2015)