Competitions 2012: (US) National Flute Association (NFA) Baroque Flute Artist Competition (9-12 Aug 2012)
“The seventh triennial Baroque Flute Artist Competition is for outstanding performers on baroque flute/traverso. Six semifinalists will be selected on the basis of their recorded preliminary auditions to compete at the convention. Three finalists showing the highest levels of technical proficiency, musical ability, and successful application of principles of historical performance practice will be chosen and presented in a convention recital. Cash prizes of $1,500, $750, and $400, co-sponsored by the David Hart Memorial Fund and the NFA Endowment Fund, will be awarded at the discretion of the judges. Prize of $100 will be awarded to each semifinalist not chosen as a finalist.”Visit the National Flute Association for more information and competition rules.
More articles in category Competitions 2012
- (US) Parkening International Guitar Competition Names 2012 Winners (by Admin on Jun 08, 2012)
- (BE) Musica Impulse Centre for Music: International Young Artist's Presentation (IYAP) SELECTED PROMISING ENSEMBLES 2012 (by Admin on May 22, 2012)
- (UK) The Tallis Scholars Premier Winning Compositions From the NCEM Composers Award 2012 (18 may 2012) (RE-POSTED) (by Admin on May 21, 2012)
- (US) Fifteen Competitors Selected for 2012 Parkening International Guitar Competition (by Admin on Mar 24, 2012)
- (FR) International Voice Competition at Froville (19-23 sep 2012) (Application Deadline: 22 jun 2012) (by Admin on Mar 23, 2012)