Weblinks Revisited: (US) New England Early Music Calendar
EarlyMusicNews.org Weblinks Revisited
“The New England Early Music Calendar offers the most complete listing of concert, workshop, lecture and exhibit events in the six-state New England region (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut & Rhode Island).
If you are traveling to the Boston area and wish to check dates for concerts and other events, please contact Sheila Beardslee.
If you know about an early music event which is not listed here, please ask the sponsor and/or performers to tell me. Believe me, we want to know what's going on out there!!
We welcome notice of concerts, workshops, masterclasses, lectures, and radio programs as well as related museum, film and theatre programs presented throughout the six-state New England area. Please include the following information:
- Day, date, time
- Performer(s) or ensemble name
- Program title, composers' names and/or major works performed
- Location (hall, street address, city, state)
- Telephone number for public contact (listings without phone numbers will not be used)
- Ticket prices (include range of prices and applicable discounts) "Donation" or "Free"
Visit the New England Early Music Calendar website for more information.