Workshops/Festivals 2013: (US) NEW YORK EARLY MUSIC CELEBRATION 2013: Pro Musica Polonica (4-20 Oct 2013)
"Early Music Foundation (EMF) in partnership with the Polish Cultural Institute New York (PCI) presents the 4th-triennial New York Early Music Celebration (NYEMC) “Pro Musica Polonica,” October 4 -20, 2013.
An EMF Service-to-the-Field project, the Celebration (festival) showcases New York's historically-informed-performance artists, ensembles and presenters. Celebration 2013 will feature select Polish early music artists as guest performers with support of the PCI and several New York ensembles will program Polish repertoire. The festival will include more than twenty events in two weeks, presented by Carnegie Hall, Church of the Epiphany, Church of the Transfiguration, CUNY Graduate Center, Early Music Foundation, The Kosciuszko Foundation, Miller Theatre at Columbia University, The Morgan Library & Museum, Music Before 1800, and others."
Visit the New York Early Music Central site for dates and details of the performances.
More articles in category Workshops/Festivals 2013
- (UK) Royal Greenwich International Early Music Festival and Exhibition 2013 (7-9 Nov 2013) (by admin on Nov 04, 2013)
- (AU) Earthly Delights Historic Dance Academy: "Dancing With the Masters" (23 Nov 2013 -- 08 Feb 2014) (by admin on Nov 04, 2013)
- (UK) Handel House: "The Italian Connection Recorder Workshop" (9 Nov 2013) (by admin on Nov 03, 2013)
- (BE) Leuven Fringe Festival III (16-17 Nov 2013) (by admin on Nov 03, 2013)
- (FR) Ensemble Sagittarius-Michel Laplénie (Director) Voice Workshop (20-26 July 2013) (by admin on Jul 05, 2013)