Early Music Concerts 2009-2010: (US) Michael Sand to join Sacramento Baroque Soloists to Perform Concerti Grossi (April 24-25, 2010)
Michael Sand, violinist, will lead Sacramento Baroque Soloists to perform Vivaldi Concerto for Violin in A minor , Vivaldi Concerto for Cello and Bassoon, Telemann Concerto for Two Violas, Corelli Concerto Grosso Op. 6 No. 1, Vivaldi Concerto "Alla Rustica", and Handel Passacaglia.
David Granger, bassoon, guest artist, and Sacramento Baroque performers Michael Lawson, cello, David Sego and Amy Haltom, violas, will also perform solos. The pair of concerts will be presented on Saturday, April 24, at 8 p.m., and Sunday, April 25, at 3 p.m., at St. Paul’s Episcopal Church in downtown Sacramento. Sacramento's premier professional baroque music ensemble is dedicated to creating vibrant, engaging performances of music from the 17th to 19th Centuries.
Visit the Sacramento Baroque Soloists website for tickets as well as more information.
More articles in category Early Music Concerts 2009-2010
- (IT) Magnificat On The Eight Tones (8 Oct. 2010) (by harmoniamusicae on Sep 05, 2010)
- (US) Ellen Hargis: Finding Treasure and Lute in Early Music (10-12 Sept. 2010) (by Admin on Aug 26, 2010)
- (DE) Stockstädter Musiktage (Stocktadt Recorder Exhibition/Festival) (14-16 May 2010) -- Photos/Videos on YouTube (by Admin on Jun 29, 2010)
- (CH) Fifth Edition of the Harmoniques International Congress in Lausanne «Chopin et son temps» (9-12 Sept. 2010) (by Admin on Jun 23, 2010)
- (DE) Bach-Wettbewerb Leipzig 2010 (Bach Competition in Leipzig) (7-17 July 2010) (by Admin on Jun 20, 2010)