- Submission of News Articles
- Submission of Review Materials
- Submission of a Concert Date
- Submitters - Website Best Practices
- Web Links
- Website related questions
- Nomenclature Standards
- About EarlyMusicNews.org
- Website Content License
Website Content License
License for this site's content
- What "content license" does this site use? Can I copy/paste sections of the site? Are there limits to the license?
This site uses the “Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0) (or later)” license. Feel free to re-use parts of this site unless otherwise posted.1
If you do use parts of this site, please conform to the license attribution by leaving a link next to the copied content, giving credit to this site. Acceptable examples could be:
- ”from EarlyMusicNews.org”
- “from http://www.EarlyMusicNews.org”
- ”quoted from EarlyMusicNews.org”
- “quoted from http://www.EarlyMusicNews.org”
- or some other short statement such as these
One caveat, where content ON THIS SITE has been quoted from another site, please give credit to the originating site. YOU SHOULD NOT ASSUME that quoted content from a secondary site found on EarlyMusicNews.org transfers their permission to you. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS visit any secondary site and quote directly from their site.
Otherwise, EarlyMusicNew.org exist for the exchange of information of the international activities of early music news related events, and, as such, EarlyMusicNews.org is agreable to the exchange of information. Where possible, RSS feeds are at your disposal for your use.
1. When in doubt, contact Admin@EarlyMusicNews.org for clarification.
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.