I submitted an article and it was posted. However, I have found an error in the article or I would like to amend the article. How do I do this?


There are 2 ways whereby you can edit the article.

  1. Should you wish to amend the article and add to its content, you can "Comment" o­n the article. You must be a member to comment o­n articles.

  2. Sould you wish to correct an error in the article or part of the article's content need to be modified, you can email and request the amendment. 

  • Submitted by admin
  • Answered by 0